About Wonder Foundation
Wonder works to empower vulnerable women, girls and communities worldwide through education.
We partner with local projects around the world that primarily support women and girls, acting as a stimulus to end poverty and improve wellbeing across families and communities.
In practice, this means helping school children, health workers and others in need to get the training and skills required to lift themselves, their families and their communities out of poverty for good.
Our projects often focus on women and children, but we offer assistance to anyone regardless of race, or religion.
We’re working towards a world where:
- Women and girls are empowered to make informed life choices
- Stable families are valued as a basic support system and the root of communities
- Development is not translated as the imposition of western values
- Ending poverty is about people’s lives not statistics
- Good work is key to ending poverty
How can we make it happen?
Together, we can make this a reality: